Norebase, an African startup that allows entrepreneurs to start businesses and expand into other markets, has announced its partnership with Mercury — the fintech company building a banking stack for startups — to give its clients looking to incorporate to the U.S an all-in-one neo banking experience.
Norebase has stated that this partnership with Mercury, will allow userd set up a U.S business bank account in less than 5 minutes and also get $500 when they spend $10K on your debit card in the first 90 days.
Owning a mercury bank account also means that you get:
- Checking & Savings account
- Debit cards
- ACH payments
- Check payments
- Domestic and international wire transfers
The Mercury bank account comes at zero extra cost when you incorporate a US company with Norebase.
In addition to this, users also get the following for $380:
- a registered company (either C-Corp or L.L.C whichever you choose).
- TAX ID (E.I.N.) set up with I.R.S. – needed by foreigners to operate a US bank account
- US virtual address for business registration
- Registered Agent Service and;
- A Bank Account